Michigan's Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical Experts
Since 1941, our mission to set the highest standards in customer service has been the main ingredient in our success. This mission has driven our company’s improvement and allowed us to break through the barriers that challenge our progress.
Our team of devoted, NATE-certified, reliable professionals proudly serves Lansing and the surrounding Michigan communities. With over 80 years of service, our team of talented technicians has built a reputation for providing HVAC services and repairs that homeowners can count on, and they know that when they need us, we’ll be there.
Customer satisfaction is the main priority and the first job for every professional team member. We take the time to understand our customer's needs, wants, and preferences. We take pride in guaranteeing that the heating, cooling, and indoor quality solutions we provide will ultimately enhance the quality of our customers’ lives.
Always in pursuit of being better for our customers and team members because our passion comes from improving how people feel. Our team is a large family, and our faith keeps us aligned. Together, through Christ, all things are possible.
Our company stands by four core values:
- Client Focus: We customize your comfort by creating solutions that benefit our clients, which requires that we first and foremost listen to your needs and desires for your home environment.
- We Have Pride in What We Do: Our highest priorities are service, client comfort, and personal and public safety. We are proud of our long history of serving our clients, supporting our community, and taking ownership of our work.
- Enthusiastic Service: We are dedicated team players. Clients come to us because of our genuinely positive personalities, desire to go above and beyond, and ability to put ourselves in their shoes.
- Knowledge: We are skilled professionals with an emphasis on continuing education. We regularly take advantage of training and learning opportunities that help us continue to develop and grow. We face challenges with confidence and adapt as necessary.
We partner with national and local organizations as part of our commitment to being a good corporate citizen and neighbor. We are proud to participate in these associations and give back to the community in these ways:
- Better Business Bureau (BBB): The BBB requires its partner businesses to build trust, tell the truth, honor promises, and embody integrity, among other values – matching many of Hager Fox’s core values.
- Lennox Premier Dealer: We are proud to carry Lennox products and to hold the Lennox Premier Dealer designation. This means Hager Fox has committed to additional in-depth training sessions to help our technicians service gas furnaces, water heaters, and more.
- Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce: Hager Fox is pleased to be a member of The Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce, which has provided business education, networking, and development opportunities to Lansing-area businesses more than 110 years.
- NATE (North American Technician Excellence): The North American Technician Excellence certification is the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry’s stamp of approval. Only 70% of those who take the rigorous NATE Certification Exam pass. We believe it is a true value to our clients to have service professionals who have earned the certification or are in the process of completing it.
- NAWIC (National Association of Women in Construction): NAWIC aims to “enhance the success of women in the construction industry.” Hager Fox has been a proud and active member and supporter of the organization and its goals since 1991.
- Haven House: For nearly 80 years, Haven House has provided emergency housing and support services for families with children. The shelter helps families who are homeless prepare for permanent housing by developing and promoting self-sufficiency, stability, and financial responsibility.
- Child Abuse Protection Services (CAPS): CAPS prevents child abuse and saves lives by providing parenting education, support groups, and respite child care to more than 400 families in the Greater Lansing Area. CAPS also provides community outreach, primarily strengthening families in the greater Lansing area.
- WKAR - Off the Record: WKAR, mid-Michigan’s public television station, produces numerous programs about state and local issues and broadcasts a diverse schedule of programs from PBS and other sources. Hager Fox supports WKAR by underwriting the production of Off the Record, a weekly non-partisan news program focusing on the governor, the state Legislature and Michigan politics.
- Silver Bells Light Parade: The Electric Light Parade welcomes the holiday season in the Capital City with lighted floats, the arrival of Santa, and the lighting of the tree on the Capitol lawn. Hager Fox provides one of the sixty units that sparkle with thousands of lights as they parade through the streets of Lansing.
- Adopt a River: Since 1994, the Lansing Board of Water & Light and Impression 5’s Adopt a River has brought the community together to help keep the Grand and Red Cedar rivers clean. Once a year, Hager Fox employees volunteer their time to clean up the riverbanks.
- National Night Out (Baker-Donora): National Night Out (NNO) is an annual community-building campaign that promotes police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie to make our neighborhoods safer and better places to live. Hager Fox is pleased to support the Baker-Donora NNO events by providing goodies for its cake walk.