At Hager Fox, we’re committed to keeping your home comfortable.
If you need furnace repair, air conditioner repair, or routine furnace or air conditioner service, trust the professionals at Hager Fox. Our expert staff will quickly and honestly assess your problem and ensure that any necessary repairs are done quickly and efficiently.
We also want to save you the time and expense of an unnecessary service call. Going through our troubleshooting guide before calling may be all you need to do!
- Make sure the thermostat is set above room temperature.
- Make sure the line switch is ON and the circuit breaker isn’t tripped.
- Make sure your air filter is clean.
- Check that the blower door is properly in place.
- Make sure nothing is blocking the flue or intake to the outside.
- Make sure all compartments are securely closed and fasteners are in place.
- Check to see if the circuit breaker is ON
- Check air conditioner fuses. Be sure to disconnect power before checking fuses!
- Make sure the thermostat is set below the current room temperature.
- Make sure the blower door is firmly in place.
- Check to ensure the switch on the side is in the “ON” position.
- Check filters for blockage by leaves, debris, etc.