Salary: $15 - $17 an hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pulled from the full job description
Health savings accountHealth insuranceDental insurance401(k)Flexible spending accountPaid time offVision insurance401(k) matchingLife insurance
Full Job Description
Job Purpose: Assists with the installation of ductwork, grills, HVAC equipment, and accessories in residential and light commercial HVAC systems by performing the following duties.
- Loads company truck with equipment and supplies to be install at customer’s location.
- Assists Senior Technician with equipment installation and daily activities.
- Assists with regular maintenance and safety checks on hand tools and power tools.
- Learns and demonstrates working knowledge of electrical components and mechanical components related to HVAC installations.
- Performs final job site analysis and ensures system is in proper working condition prior to leaving the customer’s residence.
- Assists with “red carpet” treatment of customers, including cleaning of residence upon daily departure.
- Learns to work to industry standards and always maintains a professional manner and appearance.
- Learns to comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and company directives.
- Practices safe work habits.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education, Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent education is required.
- Associates degree or climate control certificate in HVAC preferred and/or 0-2 years of experience required.
- EPA Certification preferred.
- Service Titan experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Basic math skills.
- Works with sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective communicator with strong customer relation skills.
- Team player (works well with others).
- Ability to work overtime, beyond regular schedule, to complete work assignments as required.
- Ability to work on-call, weekends and holidays as required.
- Physical Requirements & Work Environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, may require hand dexterity, frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms.
- The associate is frequently required to stand. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally 100 lbs.
- Squat, bend, and twist periodically throughout the day.
- The associate may work in a variety of weather conditions and temperatures.
- The associate may climb/descend steps and ladders.
- The associate may work on roofs, tight confines, attics, basements, and crawl spaces.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually low.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location