Today, we as consumers are finding more and more ways to integrate ergonomic technology solutions into our everyday lives. Our homes are no exception. WiFi enabled thermostats offer you an easy and efficient way to monitor the temperature and humidity of your home, from your couch or from your office. Best of all, these programmable and customizable settings help you increase energy efficiency, which saves you money. Considering an upgrade?
Here are five reasons to you will love a Wifi enabled thermostat:
- Convenience: WiFi enabled thermostats have high-resolution, user-friendly touch screens that allow you to navigate your thermostats settings with ease. After you customize your perfect heating, cooling, and humidity settings, you can manage them anytime from home, the office, or on vacation through Bryant’s mobile app, available for Apple and Android users.
- Customization: You can easily customize your heating and cooling preferences to fit your unique schedule and preferences. Set up an energy profile based on your daily schedule. Make sure that you’re furnace isn’t running all day while you’re at work, but that it warms the house just in time for you to come home. Don’t worry if you forget to turn your thermostat down before you leave for vacation. You can make quick adjustments from your phone for peace of mind. If a heat wave or cold spell hits, you can easily switch to another programmed setting with the Touch-N-Go feature.
- Efficiency: WiFi thermostats and their programmable features are specially designed to maximize energy consumption, reducing your carbon footprint, and saving you money on your energy bill.
- Accountability: Your WiFi enabled thermostat will remind you when it’s time to change your air filter, when the temperature or humidity level is too high or too low, and when you’re due for a furnace/air conditioning tune-up. You can also receive monthly energy reports, with tips on how to increase energy efficiency that are customized based on your unique energy consumption habits.
- Security: Going away on vacation? Or leaving your vacation home for the season? Monitor the weather forecast, as well as temperature and humidity levels in the home so you can stay on top of rapid weather fluctuations and adjust accordingly. Prevent winter frost from building up on windows or excess humidity from causing mold, for example.
If you would like to upgrade your home’s thermostat to take advantage of these benefits, please contact us at 517.482.5501.